- 1/2 cup organic quinoa, rinsed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk (or milk alternative)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of roasted nuts
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- Honey to taste
- Bring water to a boil.
Add quinoa and reduce heat to simmer for 7 to 10 minutes, or until
grains begins to soften.
- Add milk, cinnamon,
and ginger (option). Continue to simmer for another 12 to 15 minutes, stirring
- When quinoa has
finished cooking, add additional milk to your taste preference as you
would with oatmeal.
- Sprinkle with
nuts,strawberries, and honey.